In our search for top Talent, it can be exciting to discover that ”unicorn” you’ve been tasked with hiring.
However, we know one thing for sure and that is…everyone lies. We lie to ourselves, to each other, actively or passively, more often than we realise. We’re surrounded by deception from the moment we wake up and check our Instagram feed, to pouring a glass of red and switching on the evening news.
For recruiters and hiring managers, making a bad hire based on misleading or false information can be anything from a time waster, to embarrassing to catastrophic.
Elly Johnson brings you over 20 years of insight, from being a boots-on-the ground Cop, consulting to national security agencies and most recently helping leading organisations to reduce hiring risks.
In this illuminating session, we’ll be exploring:
- TRUTH and DECEPTION in human behaviour
- How to uncover critical information and spot signs of deception early
- Understanding what motivates people toward truth or deception
- Myths and tips about spotting lies and how to apply them
- How to influence for greater transparency in interviews and communication
Click here to download the slides.
Leave a Reply