To enter, tell us which one of Katrina’s ATC2020 sessions you are most excited about (she will be presenting TWO sessions at the conference, woot!).
How to participate?
- Email us at email@example.com with your answer; or
- Log on to our LinkedIn or Facebook pages to leave a comment on the competition post which looks similar to this:
Double your chances of winning by tagging a recruiter mate that should enter too on our social media post’s comment section!
Competition closes on 24 February 2020 at 12PM (AEDT). Entries with the correct session title will enter a draw and THREE winners will be announced on Tuesday 25 February 2020.
For more information on ATC2020, click here.
What people say about The Robot-Proof Recruiter:
“The Robot-Proof Recruiter is a fantastic call-to-action for any recruiters looking to keep the edge on our AI competition. Full of insight from Katrina Collier and leading industry peers, and backed up with examples, easy-to-do-why-don’t-you-do-it-already ideas and data, as a practitioner I highly recommend this to anyone looking for ways to up their game as a rounded recruiter, in-house or agency.”
– Sophie Power, Senior Talent Professional & DBR Community Admin –
“Wow! This is gold. Katrina Collier has managed to produce a resource that should be mandatory reading for every recruiting organisation in the world. If, like me, you think you are so experienced that there is nothing new to be learned about optimising the recruitment experience then I dare you to pick up this book.”
– Jim Stroud, Talent Acquisition Innovator, Author, and Vlogger & Podcaster at JimStroud.com –
“The Robot-Proof Recruiter is an outstanding how-to guidebook for recruiters who want to stay ahead of the curve. Katrina Collier has pulled together a valuable and accessible resource – a great contribution to the industry.”
– Hung Lee, Curator, Recruiting Brainfood –
Terms and Conditions:
1) This competition is open to internal Talent Acquisition professionals and RPOs of Australia and New Zealand and runs until 12PM (AEDT) 24 February 2020.
2) The promotional material and information on how to enter form part of these rules. To be eligible to enter, you must reply in accordance with the conditions specified in this promotion. Employees of ATC Events & Media and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. ATC Events & Media cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
3) ATC Events & Media reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4) Each entry will be individually judged and only correct answers will enter a draw to win.
5) 3 winners will be announced on ATC Events & Media’s blog and social media websites, and the winning entrants will receive a copy of Katrina Collier’s “The Robot-Proof Recruiter” each.
6) All winners will be notified by email.
7) All entries become the property of ATC Events & Media. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to ATC Events & Media. Each entrant warrants to ATC Events & Media that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify ATC Events & Media against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). ATC Events & Media reserves the right to use entries in all print and electronic media.
8) ATC Events & Media collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. ATC Events & Media may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
9) ATC Events & Media’s decision on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final.
10) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
11) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, ATC Events & Media (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the ATC Events & Media) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of ATC Events & Media; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
Katrina will be sharing more tips and strategies on how you can become a robot-proof recruiter at the upcoming Australasian Talent Conference 2020. Get your tickets before they sell out, see you then!
Leave a Reply