WIN a ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference 2017 – an event all about the learning and sharing of knowledge to help you manage, succeed and thrive in the gig economy!
Simply tell us which do you think is harder to manage – a permanent workforce OR a contingent workforce, and explain in one sentence why. Best answer wins!
If you are in the Talent Procurement or is in the Talent supply chain space, this is an event not to be missed and an opportunity you have to grab!
How to enter?
There are a couple of ways:
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and leave a reply; or
- Log on to our social media pages to leave a comment on the competition post which looks like this:
Competition ends on 25 August 2017 (Friday) at 11:59pm (AEST). The winner will be contacted on Monday 28 August and announced via social media.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. This competition is being run by the Australasian Talent Conference Pty. Ltd., residing at Level 5, 31 King Street, Melbourne, 3000, Ph: +61 3 8621 6688.
- Prize – 1 ticket to the Contingent Workforce Conference 2017.
- The winner will be selected based on the quality of the response. The entrant with the best suggestion wins the prize. The result of this competition will be announced on social media on Monday, 28 August 2017 AEST. The winner will also be contacted directly.
- The ATC Events & Media reserve the right to choose or change the prize at any time.
- ATC Events & Media reserve the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and/or entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organiser. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Each entry is subject to one single person. Multiple accounts or accounts that deemed supplicates will not be counted and the winner(s) could be forfeited.
- The Organiser will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The competition commences on Monday, 21 August 2017 and concludes 11:59pm Friday, 25 August 2017 AEST.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries and disruptions due to technical issues and time differences.
- The prize is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items of value, unless agreed upon five business days in advance with the Organiser and is up to the discretion of ATC Events & Media.
- If the winner is unable to make it for the event, the organiser will pick another entrant at their discretion.
- ATC Events & Media hold the right to refuse the winner entry into the conference if they feel that the winner has broken any of these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply