Want to win a ticket to ATC2018 valued at $2,250? Well then, let us pick your brain! Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in recruitment is a huge topic and we want your insights. Complete the following sentence using 12 words or less:
“The thing I’m looking forward to most in a post-A.I. recruiting world is…..”
And you are in with a chance! The best response, selected by us, is the winner.
How to enter?
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and leave a reply; or
- Log on to our social media pages to leave a comment on the competition post which looks similar to this:
Competition ends 2 February 2018 (Friday) at 11:59 (AEDT). The winner will be contacted on 6 February and announced via social media.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to internal Talent Acquisition professionals and RPOs of Australia and New Zealand and runs until 2 February 2018.
- The promotional material and information on how to enter form part of these rules. To be eligible to enter, you must reply in accordance with the conditions specified in this promotion. Employees of ATC Events & Media and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. ATC Events & Media cannot accept responsibility for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
- ATC Events & Media reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged and the winners will be determined based on the originality and/or creativity of their entry.
- The best valid entry, as determined by the judges in their discretion, will be announced on ATC Events & Media’s blog and social media websites, and the winning entrant will receive a ticket to the Australasian Talent Conference 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- All entries become the property of ATC Events & Media. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to ATC Events & Media. Each entrant warrants to ATC Events & Media that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify ATC Events & Media against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). ATC Events & Media reserves the right to use entries in all print and electronic media.
- ATC Events & Media collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. ATC Events & Media may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- ATC Events & Media’s decision on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, ATC Events & Media (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the ATC Events & Media) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of ATC Events & Media; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
Talent Acquisition (TA) is on the cusp of a new wave of innovation and the 12th Australasian Talent Conference will be shining the light brightly on it – say hi to Artificial Intelligence (A.I.). Find out more.
Leave a Reply